- Flexibility and speed of a small business combined with the robust systems necessary for compliance and mission success.
- Proprietary resource pool (database) of over 180,000 cleared and 2.5M total candidates as well as continuous contact with qualified candidates.
- SRG Government Services is a DoD and Federal Contractor that specializes in staff augmentation and surge recruiting.
- Dedicated DoD recruiters to each client / contract which enables SRG to develop a comprehensive knowledge of candidates’ skills, expertise, and strengths, including their backgrounds, professional goals, and personality traits.
- Over a decade of specialized DoD experience (Est. July 2007).
- SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, simulation and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the defense, homeland security, cybersecurity, and federal civilian markets.
- SRG is a Certified Small Business (NAICS Code: 541330, 541511, 541512, 541519, 541614, 541618, 561311, 561312, 811111).
- Cage Code 6AFL9
- Provide professional services to Federal contracts in 38 states and OCONUS.
- Personnel recruiting support, transition management, RFP proactive recruiting, surge recruiting and security clearance processing.
Listed below is a list of our strategic partners along with some of the locations, agencies and skill sets we have successfully supported.
Booz Allen Hamilton
MacDill AFB – SOCOM/CENTCOM
Pentagon – USAITA, DARPA, DLA
Northern VA – FDIC, FBI, DHS, TSA, MCSC
Aberdeen Proving Grounds – ARMY, SOCOM
Fort Bragg – MARSOC, FORSCOM, ARMY
Hurlburt Field – AFSOC
Fort Leavenworth – ARMY
Eglin AFB – USAF, AFOTEC
Wright-Patterson AFB – AFMC
Fort Meade – DISA
Fort Belvoir – NGA
Atlanta GA – CDC
Helpdesk tier 1-4
Cyber security engineers
Enterprise knowledge management
Cyber CI analysis
All source intel analysis
Open source intel analysis